I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.

Mission: Revival of hearts for Jesus and the growth of His Kingdom through believers committed to allowing The Lord to guide their footsteps into neighborhoods and communities, praying for all of the people and households they are led past.


Wednesday, January 18, 2012

HALTS

As I was running and praying yesterday, as always, I prayed for a revival in the hearts of those I pass.  I prayed that God will call out those who do not yet understand that they are sinners in need of a savior and save them in His unfailing love.  I pray that God will stir the hearts of those who are believers to love and care for the lost and saved among them.  I was also moved to pray more specifically for those who were hungry, that God would feed them the Bread of Life; for those who were angry, God would give them His peace that surpasses all understanding; for those who were lonely, God would help them feel His presence; for those who were tired, God would give them His rest; for those who were sick, God would provide His healing touch.
Please, if you have been blessed with the ability to move your body any distance at any speed, get out in to your community and love your neighbors through prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment