I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.

Mission: Revival of hearts for Jesus and the growth of His Kingdom through believers committed to allowing The Lord to guide their footsteps into neighborhoods and communities, praying for all of the people and households they are led past.


Friday, March 9, 2012

...so that you may know Him better

For my MPO run the morning of tuesday, March 6, God led me on an "unusual" path, one that I knew but had not run in a long time...maybe not at all since MPO was realized.  I always trust that God leads me past households and people who need prayer.  I don't have to see obvious results to know His timing is perfect.  I also believe He delights in surprising us in totally unexpected ways by revealing His involvement. 
On the way home from bible study the evening of tuesday, March 6, the friend I was riding with received a call to let her know that a beloved member of our community had died earlier in the day in a terrible accident that happened in the road right in front of her property.  I did not know the woman. My friend shared about how well known and loved this woman was and how shaken the community would be.  She also told me where the woman lived...I had been led to run past her home earlier on that "unusual" path that was planned for me.  God knew that household would need prayer March 6, 2012.
Amazingly, I am studying in Ephesians chapter 1 this week.  God wants us to know Him better and understand our call to represent Jesus here through loving prayer for our neighbors.
I pray this for all who read this blog.  Ephesians 1:17  I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better.
Move, Pray, and Obey always for His glory, your good and the good of all you pray for in love.

1 comment: