I run in the path of your commands, for you have set my heart free.

Mission: Revival of hearts for Jesus and the growth of His Kingdom through believers committed to allowing The Lord to guide their footsteps into neighborhoods and communities, praying for all of the people and households they are led past.


Friday, March 16, 2012

What about you?

I have been asked how I pray for the people I serve through Move, Pray Obey (MPO).  My answer is that I pray in the ways God stirs my heart as I run.  He led me to the verse below and moved me to keep it in my heart.
2 Thessalonians 3:5
(May the Lord) (direct your hearts) (into God's love) (and Christ's perseverance.)
I found it pretty easy to memorize this verse 3 words at a time.
God gives us the words to pray in simple and powerful ways.  Do you see the beautiful, completeness of this prayer?  Put this prayer seed in your heart, carry it with you , and spread it to each person you are led past today.
I am praying for each person who reads this blog.

Your excuses come from you.
Your excuses make what you do or don't do all about you.
God says it's about Him and His glory.

I'm going to Move, Pray & Obey...what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment